Here are some tips for new contact lens wearers:
- Always follow the wearing schedule prescribed by your eye doctor.
- Always wash your hands with soap before applying or removing contact lenses.
- Never use any substance other than contact lens rinse or solution to clean contacts (even tap water is a no-no).
- Never reuse contact lens solution
- Follow the eye doctor’s advice about swimming or showering in your lenses
- Always remove your lenses if they are bothering you or causing irritation.
- Never sleep in your lenses unless they are extended wear.
- Never use any contact lenses that were not acquired with a prescription at an authorized source.
- Never purchase cosmetic lenses without a prescription!
- Proper care, application, and removal of the lenses is imperative in keeping your eyes healthy and to reach the best treatment outcome! Follow these simple guidelines so you can experience the life-changing benefits of Paragon CRT®.
Please contact our eye care office if you have any questions about your contact lenses